Just a Minute... in April

Jen formerly of August Street, now Crafty Type, used to have a Just A Minute feature, which I enjoyed. She is no longer doing it, but I think I'll go ahead and reflect on my months just the same.


Reading... Tumble Bumble, Nursery Rhymes & Jamberry constantly

Making... decorations for Kirsten's birthday party

Watching... Downton Abbey on Netflix and loving it


Listening... to Kirsten's giggles and laughter and a puppy snoring

Loving... all the natural light for photos!

Dreaming... of tulips and daffodils

Pink Tulips

Planning... Kirsten's birthday party and a trip to Iceland, leaving at the end of next month and I'm preplanning plenty for air travel with a toddler

Baking... Swedish Almond Cake



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. I love every single one!